Saturday, March 8, 2008

I leave tomorrow.

I'm really nervous and I'm going to miss Christina and Tyler more than anything in the whole world. I hope it turns out for the best. The good thing is that I don't have to take much with me to Charlotte. The room I'm renting is furnished and I just need to take my toiletries and clothing.

We still haven't heard about the baby. We picked out a name for her... if we get her. She's going to be Sofia Bean. I wanted her first name to be Beana, but Christina thinks that's too weird. I really want to name her Anabaena, after a type of cyanobacteria (because it's pretty and cool). But Christina thinks that' wayyyy too weird. :) So we compromised and we both think she looks like a Sofia Bean. :) Hopefully we'll hear about her on Sunday or Monday.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Good luck! I hope it all works out for you!