Monday, March 10, 2008

New Job

Today was the first day of my new job. It went really well! I had to take a lot of stupid quizzes and things... safety regulations, driving, etc. But I think I'm going to like it quite a bit. I really like Charlotte too. I like the big city feel. I don't even mind the bad traffic and long commute. It gives me time to think and listen to the radio.

We haven't heard about the baby yet. Christina called the AA sponsor and she's still not back. She said she would call us tomorrow.

Christina had a break through with Tyler. His Psychologist told us not to sugar coat anything that has to do with his mom. She said he'll figure it out eventually and it's better to be truthful. So tonight Christina told him a lot of the truth. And he really opened up to her and told her how his mom used to kick him in the stomach and one time she kicked him in the mouth and knocked out 3 teeth. Poor thing. He said,"moms shouldn't do that, right?" He doesn't even know what a good mom is...pitiful. We love him so much!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Poor Tyler. :( I feel bad for him. Hope your new job is going well!

RainbowMomma said...

Just dropping in to catch up. I hope everything is going well with the job, Tyler, and the baby. We'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. Take care.