Monday, June 9, 2008

My stress has hit an all time high! Today was very very stressful for me. First, I was worried about telling the woman whose house I'm staying at that we are not going to be staying here. I stressed about it for days! I finally decided to leave her a note this morning with my rent check and talk about it with her when I got home from work. What happened was one of many scenarios that played in my head... she said she was going to give me a 30 day notice too. She never got over the fact that my family came and spent the weekend while she was in New York. She said her dog was traumatized. That poor dog is not traumatized because my family was there... he's traumatized because he has 3 legs and he can't stand up! His butt drags on the floor and it's usually covered in poop! So anyways... that was that. I worried about upsetting her for no reason because she was the one who upset me.

Let's see... then Christina calls me yelling about how she hates all of our animals and she can't deal with it. For some reason when I'm not home, everything goes to hell in a hand basket. She won't listen to me so I have to hang up on her. I feel bad for our animals because I'm not there and I haven't been there for 3 months. It's not fair to them and I can't wait to get them up here! Fru (my cockatoo) screamed all day! We just moved his cage into the living room getting ready for the move. I don't think he likes Tyler too much. He's scared to death and unhappy. Poor thing.

We haven't officially gotten the house we applied for. I'm hoping everything will be finalized by tomorrow. I can't stay here much longer. I'm uncomfortable here. I want to be by myself for a little while. All the birds and dogs will come to the new house this coming weekend. I'm so excited! I miss them a lot!

I hope the rest of the week is better than today...

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie. I hope things get better for you. Keep us posted!

RainbowMomma said...

Just saying hi and I hope things have gotten better. Thinkin' about ya.