Monday, May 19, 2008

I can't sleep...

It is almost midnight and for the second night in a row, I am still awake. I hate it! I think my problem is that I'm homesick. I miss my Christina, my dog, my bed, the familiar smells of home... everything. My bed here is very uncomfortable and I'm just plain lonely! I hate hate hate sleeping alone! I told Christina the other day that one of the big reasons I got married was so I wouldn't ever have to sleep alone ever again! Well... I'm alone, but not sleeping. UGHH!

I'm also very sad about selling our first house. I know we can't keep it forever, but I still don't want to let go. We haven't even put it on the market yet. I was thinking about the day that we have to say goodbye to our little house... it's going to be very upsetting. We put so much work into that little place. It was our first home together! That's a big deal! And it's still the cutest house ever! I suppose I'll get over it, but not without shedding a tear or two.

No comments: