Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First blog!

This month is it!! I can feel it! We're going to be pregnant in a month... i hope. Today is CD 26 and AF should be coming soon. As soon as that happens we're going to order our swimmers! It's the weirdest thing trying to choose what the other half of your child's biological make-up will be. It makes me very sad thinking about what our child would be like if we could make one. He/she would be awesome! I think he/she will be awesome anyways, but you know what I mean.

We had our first appointment at the NC birthing center yesterday. It went much better than I even imagined! We met with Amanda who is a RN and a midwife. She also happens to be a lesbian who had a baby 15 months ago. So she was definately in the know. She sat and talked with us for 45 minutes and answered any questions we had! It was the best experience I've ever had at any sort of health center! I can't wait to have our baby there!

No comments: