Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am so anxious!!

We picked our donor last night. He's # 497. We're hoping he's available when we order next week. We saw some pictures of one of his babies. He is pretty cute!

I can't think about anything else! I have no idea how I'll ever be able to concentrate when I'm pregnant! I can't even concentrate right now! All I want to do is shop for baby things. I'm going to overload when I am actually pregnant! Geez louise!

Another thing I've been thinking about is how to tell my family when it finally happens. My mom, sister, brother-in-law, and grandparents are coming down here for labor day. If I get pregnant this first try, I'll probably know by then. I'd really like to tell them face to face. My sister and brother-in-law will be happy, but I don't know if the rest of them will be. It's going to be really hard to tell them. I'll be scared to death of their reaction! It shouldn't be like that, but I know it will be. It will break my heart if they aren't accepting. Oh well. Atleast Christina's parents will be excited!

No comments: